Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ivana... I-vana Blog-a-Lot

My last real vacation is slipping away too quickly, and I’ve blogged only once in the last one month, which is grossly unfair to this blog. To make amends, I’ve decided to call this the blog-a-lot week and I will churn out one post a day, at least. Proposed genres:

1) General Rants about Life
2) Inappropriate Anecdotes
3) Uninvited Social Commentary
4) Mindless Crap
5) Review of Movie or arbit stuff on TV
6) Photoblog
7) Blatantly sexist remarks on why blogs are better than men (excluding the cute ones)

5 Comments:

Blogger DSK said...

yippeeeeee... I have one thing to do now... check for your blog post everyday! I need to get a life (sigh).

May 10, 2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger A said...

I seem to check everyday anyway :D Looking forward most to Mindless Crap

heheheeh you know why :D

May 11, 2006 12:55 AM  
Blogger Mycotoxin said...

whew... I was imagining some ghastly accident in Kanha involving a tiger, a board game, a photoblog and a several day old carcass that had resulted in a tragic emergency blogdectonomy. good to see you're on your way to recovery

May 11, 2006 1:04 AM  
Blogger A said...

oyyyy where's the everyday blog???? me waitinnnnnnnn!!!!!

:D

May 13, 2006 4:12 AM  
Blogger DeepBlueSea said...

wuaanh. last couple of days have been hectic. ;)

will blog when the mood returns.

May 13, 2006 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home