Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday Afternoon Live from Shela...

... would beat the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa final episode on TRPs I assume.

As the number of hits on my blog trickle to a standstill, and someone slyly suggests I should call it 'A Lot Less Conversation' ... I decide to try and put fingers to my keypad and dish out some crap.

There are 28 days left to convocation.
28 days to the end of this vacation.

It's been another lazy week here in Shela.
Sleeping and surfing and all things vela.

As the people on campus experience last month horniness...
My writing skills(?) suffer chronical corni-ness.

(Shudder) ... I can't believe I wrote that.

Okay... here's a fresh start. In award format...

Hot Guy of the Week: John Abraham, who's an absolute DISH in Taxi Number 9 2 11. Comment if you agree... or disagree. (Ha, devious attempt to get people to comment on blog.)

Hot Baby of the Week: Stewie Griffin, who's an absolute BLAST on Family Guy. That is one addictive show. All thanks to the super-sexy British accent.

Hot Mutation idea of the Week: John Abraham with a Brit accent.

Damn... I can't think beyond guys for awards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home