Thursday, July 07, 2005

Worm's eye view

I'm in class. I observe.

Bored faces, lost in thought... thinking about nothing.
Hungover faces, not able to let go... of the vestiges of Bacchus from last night.
Michievous faces, making eyes... at half-awake faces across the class.
Bodies streched uncomfortably across wooden chairs.
Fingers busy typing out SMS, playing Text Twist, playing with curls
People yawn, smacking at the taste of coffee that lingers from breakfast.
Some raise hands in a desperate attempt to make even lesser sense of the happenings.
Others doodle aimlessly, pretending to hang on to every word spoken.

The cause of the impatience that binds 61 souls
Rambles on indifferently.
And then asks disdainfully "I hope I'm making sense?"


:-D :-D
I don't write stuff like this... But I know people who do. My feeble attempt at satire of those blogs ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally know what and who you're talking about;)

anj.

July 12, 2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

wait.. did i read hungover??
in this ol town??

when where how ??

- another frustrated tempprary amdavadi

July 21, 2005 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home