Friday, July 15, 2005

Ick

There's a big sponge in my head sucking out all ideas. I have some vague memory of an alien space ship landing outside Champa, little purple men entering my room through the crack in the door and planting the sponge in my head.

Lack of sleep maybe.


**********************

Last thought before going to bed yesterday night: Need to go out tomorrow night.

First thought on waking up this morning: Damn, I have to shower.

**********************

In class discussing a case on Strategy in Intel. blooghrpfprpzhwmrr...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there This is saba here. I came here through . http://indibloggers.blogspot.com/ I hope you don’t mind me ‘spamming ‘your comment box!!! Here is a little piece of information regarding an exciting new concept – blogging awards. You can visit my page for the curtain raiser .we require participation & inputs from all spheres of the blog world. Your participation would help us in providing variety as well as quality to our blogging awards – THE BLOGERRATTI . please visit my page and lend in your valuable support . http://levelhead.rediffblogs.com/

July 21, 2005 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home