Friday, January 06, 2006

D for Dispassionate

The next two weeks are jam-packed with PPTs & interviews. I guess it wouldn't be politically correct to write about placements when we're still not done with them. So I'll blog about it in detail post-22nd.

But I learnt something today. Being dispassionate is the smartest way of getting through life. It was vaguely in my head after MICANVAS, but the thought got firmly embedded in my psyche today. It's easier to see it once you've practised it. Some people can do it easier than others ;-) ... I have often accused a couple of my friends of being that way. But I could learn something from them.

It becomes easier to deal with the not-so-rosy things in life.

Here's to the new, emotionless me. For a couple of weeks at least.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHA!!! after almost two years of chewing me raw about being an emotionless, insensitive boor, you go and decide that it is the right way to go, eh?

Hm. And this is just after you've decided to review your opinion of me... such a pig!!!

will get ya.
Anj.

January 09, 2006 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home