Sunday, September 04, 2005

My Life is a .ppt

Damn, damn ... I've become so dependent on bullet points. I can't write two paragraphs of coherent thoughts. Thankfully I can still read paragraphs. Though it irritates me when people speak more than 3 sentnces without a pause.

I wonder if that's the case with the world in general. Attention spans are shrinking and there's evidence of it everywhere. We were watching the SM vs MS US Open Game tonite and as soon as Sania lost the first set people got all antsy. No one even hinted at the possibility of a three-setter. "Why waste energy?"

The game itself was fun to watch. Didn't realise that US Open was happening until today. I've been that disconnected from news. Watched it in a group of about 20 ppl. 1 Tv - showing tennis. 2 women playing tennis. 4 girls - watching tennis. Around 4 guys - watching tennis. 12 guys - watching all but tennis.

******************

I badly need a holiday - a getaway from it all. I would need the Internet, because it's my morphine. But still, I need time to think. About the bigger picture, about life seven months from now. I really am not the "take-each-day-as-it-comes" person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikhil said...

hey, are you the person in-charge of MICANVAS?..guess you are the one who replied to my mail as well!!..looking forward participating in MICANVAS this time..

September 10, 2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home