Friday, June 12, 2009

A year and half later

A tag from Arbitly Poo, which I just chanced upon woke me up to the fact that I might just want to blog again. And a conversation with Geetz earlier in the day on writing. And my blog decided to shake off the dust.

What fun the early days of blogging used to be... back in MICA...
Composing posts in the classroom - right under the noses of indifferent profs. Or late at night, in a room lit by a pretty lamp. And then G-talk the girls with orders to comment. "Do the doody... right now" :D Voyeuristic visits to other blogs... wondering what "The One" looks like... fighting over who discovered him first.

Now I'm on a comfortable couch, blogging under the light from the TV. I will probably send a mail to the girls and order them to comment. Not much has changed... but then again... so much has.

Many weddings, including my own. Another wedding around the corner. People moving away, people moving back.
Living with a boy :-)
Keeping a home up and running.

A year and half after my last blog, and I'm raring to go again.

Anj, your tag will be written about in the next post. Thanks. It feels good to be back.

5 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Yayyyy!!! Finallllly!!!! And I take some credit for getting you writing again :)

And yes.. it does feel good to be back :):)

June 14, 2009 11:49 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Nice blog. I am glad you've started up again.

June 15, 2009 9:37 PM  
Blogger DeepBlueSea said...

:) :)

June 20, 2009 1:17 PM  
Blogger Sowjanya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 16, 2009 2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well there were some admirers who visited your blog without needing to be ordered to comment
and here comes one right back -
Great to see you back in action -K3DS - just that K3 has changed - but you haven't

August 26, 2009 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home