Sunday, May 29, 2005

Enlightenment under the peepul tree

Professional learnings from summers... hmm...

1) Field work is a pain. Wonder how companies get this kind of work done when the eager-to-impress, young, innocent interns aren't around?

Spent the last 3 weeks battling the Bombay summer & the humidity doing non-consumer research. I don't know if I have any great business revelations but I do have a tan that's going to take the whole of next term at MICA to get rid of.

2) Some days are just coffee breaks :-) {Would Scott Adams buy this one please?}

3) I can never get tired of surfing the Net.

4) I can't wait to start working... and have some summer interns of my own.

5) After MICA, there's probably going to be a battle between Money and Professional Satisfaction.

6) Which leads me to the only question that summer has thrown up... media or brand management?

7) When you work on a laptop AND a desktop simultaneously, you can pass off as the busiest person in the office. Well, I "worked" only on my laptop... the desktop was for the Net.

8) MICAn camaraderie and networking is not a myth. We have amazing alumni.

It didn't "rock" ... but it wasn't so bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home